Returns / Cancellations
We understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back.
Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
- You changed your mind
- We offer a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 days after you received it for an in-store credit, excluding original delivery costs.
- All returned items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, sealed and unopened, and must include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, they may not qualify for an in-store credit and we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so. To avoid disappointment, please contact us first to make sure you will qualify for a refund or replacement.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. For exchanges, you will need to cover the shipping costs of sending a replacement product back to you.
- Original Postage costs and plus restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from all in store credits.
NB: Snow Chains are Strictly Non Returnable.
- The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please email us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and email them to us before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
- The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.
Please note we reserve the right to reduce or refuse a refund if we find that:
- The returned product has been used with visible signs of wear and it can no longer be sold as new;
- Returned Product was damaged during return shipping as a result of poor packaging;
- Return shipment does not contain all the items for example any parts, accessories, packaging, hardware and manuals are missing.
- Return package is not clearly labelled with your order number.
If new / unused returns are received damaged at Original Parts Group, we will notify you and you will be responsible for ﬁling an insurance claim with the shipping carrier. We are not responsible for poor packing by the shipper or any damage caused by the shipping courier.
A fee will be charged for cancellations to an order prior to shipment to cover the transaction costs involved. This charge may be up to 20.0% depending on the payment method selected during checkout.
Buy Now, Pay Later will be charged 20%
Afterpay, ZipPay, Clearpay, Klarna & Affirm